Tuesday 25 December 2012

Day 25 - 'I Want You With Me Christmas' - Jesse Belvin

And here we are again..

As I never tire of saying, the Calendar is a collection and not a 'best of' or 'chart' so nothing should be made of the fact that this song is the 25th this year, barring the fact it is rather lovely, eminently suited to the day and probably not the type of thing you're likely to hear much on the radio today.

Jessie Belvin was an aspriring and successful R 'n' B singer and songwriter who life was tragically cut short in a road accident at the age of  - yes, you've guessed it - 27.

This is a gorgeous doo-wop style song from the '50's and it won't surprise you to know the video featues a record going round at 78 rpm. Watch it here - Jesse Belvin - as you keep an eye on the turkey.

1 comment:

  1. I'm here to share my testimony of what a good trusted loan company did for me, I'm from Russian and I’m a lovely mother of 3 kids I lost my funds on trying to get a loan to expand my evergreen group company it was so hard for me and my children, I went online to seek for a loan assistance all hope was lost until one fateful day when I met this friend of mine who recently secured a loan from a very honest man Mr, Pedro. She introduced me to this honest loan officer, Mr. Pedro, who helped me get a loan within 5 working days, I will forever be grateful to Mr Pedro, for helping me get back on my feet again. You can contact Mr Pedro via email: pedroloanss@gmail.com / WhatsApp: +18632310632 they do not know I’m doing this for them, but i just have to do it because a lot of people are out there who are in need of loan assistance please come to this honest man and you can be safe as well.

    ReplyDelete